Skip to content
Back to top
- Young Scholar Fellowship (Five-Year National Research Grant on Artificial Intelligence Law & Governance), Ministry of Science and Technology (2018-2023).
- Junior Research Award (新進人員研究獎), National Tsing Hua University (2017).
- John Gallup Laylin Memorial Prize (best paper in Public International Law of the year), Harvard Law School (2015).
- Yong K. Kim Memorial Prize (best paper in East Asian Legal Studies of the year), Harvard Law School (2014).
- Best Paper Award, 9th Global Administrative Law Seminar (co-held by NYU Law School and Viterbo University) (2013).
- Gravath Grant for International Legal Studies, Harvard Law School (2014 & 2013).
- Harvard Law School Summer Academic Fellowship (2013 & 2011).
- Ministry of Education Scholarship: International Health Law (教育部公費留學：國際衛生法學門), Taiwan (2007).
- Best Overall, Best Complainant and Best Respondent Written Submissions, The 5th ELSA Moot Court Competition on WTO Law (Asia Regional Round, 2007).
- Outstanding Achievement Award, National Taiwan University (國立臺灣大學傑出表現獎) (2005 & 2004).
- 21st Place, Hardy C. Dillard Competition (Written Memorials Competition of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court, 2005).
- Outstanding Oralist, First Runner-up and Best Memorial, 2005 Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (National Round, 2005).
- National Taiwan University Outstanding College Youth (國立臺灣大學優秀青年) (2005).